I've Moved - find me at cheryloreglia.blog


"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step," Lao Tzu. This step I am about take is digital, but nonetheless a monumental shift from my comfortable rut, to a brand new pedestal. 

Child number two, Kelley, said to me, "Mom you put a lot of work into your blog, but it's like making a fancy cake, and serving it on the floor." She gets her theatrics from her father. 

"That is a disturbing metaphor honey. What's wrong with my site?"

"It's amateur."

"It's easy."

"It's unappealing."

So I listened as she laid out plans for serving my "fancy cake," on a new pedestal. She purchased my name for a hundred bucks. I thought I owned the rights to my name, but like everything else, someone wants a piece of the cake. The new URL is cheryloreglia.blog

She's ready to launch my new web site appropriately titled Living in the Gap, in fact it's up and running, I even posted a new blog a few days ago. The subject is now trending on social media - The Secret to Staying in Love - click on over and let me know what you think. 

And by the way you will not have to do anything different because I will link all my media accounts to the new site. Just click and enjoy. Google will will take a while to catch up, he's still directing people back to the floor (blogspot), ignore that stubborn man, and just type my name .blog into your browser! 

I'm still Living in the Gap, I invite you to drop by anytime, and enjoy some sweet words properly plated and served on Word Press at cheryloreglia.blog.

Bon appetit! 





Comments

I m so glad to visit this blog.This blog is really so amazing.Thanks for sharing with us.